Monday, January 4, 2010

7 YEARS!

In honor of our Wedding Anniversary this month (January 25th), I thought I should post a picture from our Big Day! I can't believe we've been married for 7 years! Time flies. We've had so many ups and downs, but I am so grateful for all of it because Justin and I are stronger people, and a stronger couple now because of all of it. Justin is such a wonderful, loving man who adores his children and does everything he can to make me happy. All he wants is for our family to be happy, and I would say he has succeeded! I'm excited for what the future has in store for us. Especially the near future... because at the end of the month, Justin and I are taking a trip to the Alderbrook Resort and Spa, thanks to Mark and Mary! It'll be fun to have a night away. We can't wait to go hiking and swimming and have a chance to SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! No kids to wake us up! :) It'll just be fun to spend time with my best friend.

http://alderbrookresort.com/

Dating

Wedding Day


3 comments:

  1. That will be lots of fun for you guys! It is pretty crazy how fast time flies and all the experiences that we have within those years. I guess it's important to live our days to the fullest. Have FUN on your night getaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (early) anniversary! And enjoy your night away.

    ReplyDelete